Assam Police has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the 451 Constable and Guardsman (Grade-III) under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam.
Assam Police Constable and Guardsman Recruitment 2020 Short Details
Vacancy Short Details
Name of posts
|Constable and Guardsman (Grade-III)|
Total No of posts
|451 (UR: 331, SC: 43, STH: 28, STP: 49)|
MALE - 316
FEMALE - 135
|14000-60500 with grade pay 5600 (Pay Band-II)|
Educational Qualification For Assam Police 451 Constable and Guardsman (Grade-III)
- Minimum Qualification : H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council
- Other Qualification : Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Age Limit and Relaxation For Assam Constable and Guardsman Post
- Age: 18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982).
- Relaxations : Upper age limit will be relaxed for: (i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H). (ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Selection Process For Assam Constable and Guardsman Post
There will be three stages for Assam Police Selection Process on 2020 -
- Physical Standards Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and
- Written Test
Application Fee For Assam Police
THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
How to Apply for Assam Police Constable and Guardsman Recruitment 2020:
- Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
- Only online applications will be received with effect from 10/06/2020 and the last date of receiving applications will be 30/06/2020.
Important Dates And Links Constable and Guardsman Post
For More New Assam Jobs info Visit Assam Career Jobs