Assam Police has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the 451 Constable and Guardsman (Grade-III) under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards, Assam.
Assam Police Constable and Guardsman Recruitment 2020 Short Details
Vacancy Short Details
Name of posts
|Constable and Guardsman (Grade-III)|
Total No of posts
|451 (UR: 331, SC: 43, STH: 28, STP: 49)|
MALE - 316
FEMALE - 135
|14000-60500 with grade pay 5600 (Pay Band-II)|
Educational Qualification For Assam Police 451 Constable and Guardsman (Grade-III)
- Minimum Qualification : H.S.L.C or Class X passed from a recognized Board or Council
- Other Qualification : Home Guards Training Certificate or NCC ‘A’ Certificate.
Age Limit and Relaxation For Assam Constable and Guardsman Post
- Age: 18 to 38 years as on 1st January of 2020 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982).
- Relaxations : Upper age limit will be relaxed for: (i) 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) and ST(H). (ii) 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Selection Process For Assam Constable and Guardsman Post
There will be three stages for Assam Police Selection Process on 2020 -
- Physical Standards Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) and
- Written Test
Application Fee For Assam Police
THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
How to Apply for Assam Police Constable and Guardsman Recruitment 2020:
- Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in.
- Only online applications will be received with effect from 10/06/2020 and the last date of receiving applications will be 30/06/2020.
Important Dates And Links Constable and Guardsman Post
Important Dates And Links
Online Application Start From
Download Official Advertisement
Apply Online (Direct Link)
For More New Assam Jobs info Visit Assam Career Jobs
Post a Comment